Friday 27 June 2014

Mentholatum Canada Natural Rub


Mentholatum Canada Natural Rub is a classic rub that you can use when have a cold, nasal congestion and is recommend for the whole family. I tried Mentholatum when I had a cold a couple weeks a go and I have to say it really worked and I like the smell. But beside using it when I have a cold I use it also when I have trouble with dust or pollen allergie. I normally use different pills to solve the allergie but sometimes it gives me dryness and itching in my nose and sometimes I have troubles with breathing through my nose at that moment I use Mentholatum and that makes me really happy because it really helps me. The conclusion for this product will be go to the store and buy it if you are having a cold or nasal congestion but also keep a jar at home if you just like me suffer from allergies it really can help you.

http://mentholatum.ca/our-brands/#menthorub
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment