Tuesday 16 December 2014

Fruit Acid Gel Peel 15% (Lactic, Glycolic, Pyruvic) Enhanced with Kojic review


Fruit Acid Gel Peel 15% (Lactic, Glycolic, Pyruvic) Enhanced with Kojic review

Professional Chemical Peel, Best At Home AHA Peel

I already tried a lot of products but this one was the most challenging one. I did creams etc. but never in my live a Peel. You never know how your body is reacting, so I want to start with this, if you want to try Fruit Acid Gel Peel 15% (Lactic, Glycolic, Pyruvic) Enhanced with Kojic from Refresh Skin Therapy which I would recommend, start using it on a small part of your neck see how your reaction is and go from there. I did that too. I think this is a great product. Beside my face if also used it to treat so little wounds on my body that didn't heal well and by using the Peel the skin gets smoother and the little scars I have (a lot because I don't heal that well) are becoming smoother and less visible.


If you use it for your face or neck you will see that your skin will become much more even and will look much brighter. After a skeptic start I have use it more often and I'm very happy with it.

If you start with the Peel do it at night if your face become a little red or itchy, which I hard had but every skin is different, use it for like 2 minutes and the after you clean with water use a moisturizer. If  two minutes works well you can start leaving it on longer.

The Peel comes in a 1fl oz / 30 ml little with a dropper that makes use very easy.

I would say I you want a cleaner, smoother skin try Fruit Acid Gel Peel 15% (Lactic, Glycolic, Pyruvic) Enhanced with Kojic from Re - Fresh Skin  and you will be happy with it.

Always first read the directions before using.

If you go the Refresh website http://www.refreshskintherapy.com and sign up for their newsletter you will receive a Exclusive Refresh Deal Code

For the product on amazon.ca click here http://amzn.to/1uX7FvV
For the product on amazon.com click here http://amzn.to/13w5Ijy


No comments:

Post a Comment