Saturday 7 February 2015

free trial issue of Men's Health with subscription

 free trial issue of Men's Health with subscription



Order here

small print
Credit Card Orders: I'll receive a free trial issue of Men's Health! I authorize you to charge my credit card for the amount and term I've selected above. My credit card will not be charged for 30 days while I enjoy my free trial issue. If I decide not to continue my subscription, I can cancel by contacting customer service via phone, email, or online as listed below within 30 days of ordering. Either way, my trial issue and the bonus gifts are mine to keep free.

Automatic renewal: My subscription will automatically renew annually at the end of the first subscription period and each year thereafter. I will be billed at the rate then in effect, which may change, until I cancel. At least 30 days prior to my subscription renewal, Rodale will send me a notice with the renewal date and reply-by date to prevent renewal. If I do not wish to renew, I will write "cancel" on the notice I receive, send it back by the reply-by date, and owe nothing.



Snake skin watch, $35, direct product ad

No comments:

Post a Comment