Wednesday 26 November 2014

Book Review Clean food Diet Jonathan Vine

Book Review Clean food Diet Jonathan Vine

This Time another book review for a book written by Jonathan Vine.
The Books of Jonathan are easy to read and the recipes are simple and good.

When I started this book I thought Clean food Diet, what is clean food and as the book explain the answer is very simple clean food simply means avoiding processed food.
In these times of fast food etc. it is great to read a book like this to show a lot of the people what you can do with food, clean food.

I do all the cooking in our house hold and this is what I try to do for most of the meals and doing so makes that you don't need all those extra vitamines and other supplements.

Clean food will give you everything you need in live.

If you look trough the recipes you will see that simple can be very good tasting, healthy and look great. For instance if you at the Tomato and cheese Skewers the look so beautiful and I made them and they taste good as well. I'm pretty sure if you make this for the Holidays people will love it.
And you will give your guests healthy and clean food.







Another recipe that I really liked is is the Gazpacho perfect for the summer but also perfect for an in between dish during the Holidays. You can prepare all the ingredients and that on the spot you can make the soup. I think it is a great looking and very healthy soup. I prefer small portions  so that you can give your guest more courses.




I think you all will enjoy this book available via Amazon for Canada http://amzn.to/1z0uIJc for the USA http://amzn.to/1tkY3KG





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment