Tuesday 11 November 2014

Ebook - Green Smoothies: The Weight Loss & Detox Secret Review

This time a e-book review Green Smoothies: The Weight Loss & Detox Secret.

This book is introducing you the newest fast food: the green smoothie.  Doesn't this sound great to beginning with.
A green smoothie according to this book is a delicious blend of fruits, vegetables, nuts, herbs and spices.

I have to say that when I started with this book I had something like yeah healthy but you don't want to drink that. We have seen them all those so called "healthy drinks" and when you taste them you think that can't be healthy.
I'm honest i haven't tried all the recipes but i have tried some that for me looked good and on the end also tasted good.
This book gives you a wide range of Green smoothies who will help you with weight loss and for sure detox.
All the recipes are written very clear and are easy to make, the book also gives with every recipe the nutritional information per serving. This will help you if you want to use the Smoothies as a diet or to make it part of your own diet.

I have this book as a e-book because then you can use it everywhere you want, very easy.

To buy this e-book in Canada click on this link
to buy this book in the USA click on this link





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment